December 28, 2017

Thoughts on 2018


I've been thinking a lot about the upcoming new year...and my mind is going in a lot of different directions. I want 2018 to be PEACEFUL. I want 2018 to be full of POSSIBILITY. I want 2018 to be FRESH. I want 2018 to be the year of FOOD FREEDOM and no more YO-YO. So, what kind of goals can I set in the midst of all that??? I'm not really sure. I've been thinking about it for awhile and I just can't focus or settle on anything.

I've decided to simply list out some of the things I am interested in this coming year...instead of stating big goals.

: I want to start 2018 with a Whole30 and then spend the remainder of the year solidifying my Food Freedom and MAINTAINING. No more back and forth. No more extremes at one end of the spectrum or the other.

: I want to read the New Testament entirely.

: I want to be open to anything new and fresh that comes my way.

: I want to get back to church, because I miss it. And need it.

: I want to work on being less black and white and embrace more gray.

: I want to spend a little more time on my looks...I've gotten lazy. Maybe a few less braids and a few more curls!

: I want to unplug a little more frequently...less social media and more real life.

Here's to 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment