January 21, 2018

Weekend Recap

Here we are on Sunday afternoon...moving through chores and relaxing as much as possible.

:: Friday after work, I came home to feed the puppers and then picked Chris up at the Wellness center after his workout. Then we headed to dinner at Ta Molleys for some Mexican. Chris has been doing so good, eating all of the Whole30 meals I've been cooking! He deserved some of his favorite food. We had a nice meal together, and then came home to relax.

:: Saturday, I went to get my oil changed. They were pretty busy, and it ended up taking over two hours...but during that time, I was able to do a little scrapbooking on my phone! Once I was free to go, I headed over to Kim's house for the January scrapbook crop. It was such a nice day with the girls, and we had our biggest group in awhile -- 7! It would have been 9, but two were unfortunately sick. I had a productive day -- I got all of the journaling done in our anniversary cruise album! I also set up the album for Chris' first Ironman, and have that ready to go, too! There is going to be a sale on Project Life this coming week, and I am all set to order these two! Yay!

:: We ate dinner out at JoJo's that evening, to see Aspen and enjoy some good BBQ! Then we came home to watch two more episodes of Ozark -- that show is pretty entertaining! We are both enjoying it.

:: Sunday, we watched church online and then I've been doing chores like laundry, dishes, etc. I'll be going grocery shopping soon. A typical Sunday.

:: The week ahead holds an allergy appointment on Monday, delivering my scrapbook-for-hire on Tuesday, Book Club on Thursday! Should be a good week. Chris and Mimi are heading to Oklahoma for the Pitbull concert this weekend, they are both excited for that!

Hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment