January 14, 2018

Weekend Recap

I love the weekends...they are so good to refresh us!

:: Friday evening, Chris had an off day for training!! Very rare! So, we went straight to dinner. We ate at Sharon's BBQ and had a nice time chatting. I love my man! Then we headed home to feed the puppers and relax.

:: Saturday was a good day! Chris had two workouts -- a run, and then later a trainer ride. We had a lazy morning and then I took him into town to Mimi and Aspen's townhouse. He did his run on the treadmill there, worked on unpacking his new custom bike, and did his trainer ride. While he was doing all of that, I went to Walmart and the Natural Food Store for groceries, and then home to put it all away. Then I spent a few hours getting the remainder of my scrapbook-for-hire completed. I watched movies while being creative and it was a fun afternoon! Then, I picked Chris up and we went to Hobby Lobby and dinner at Red Robin. Then we decided to start watching the Netflix series Ozark. We are two episodes in and we are enjoying it.

:: Sunday, we slept in a bit and then watched church online. The rest of the day has been laundry for me and a swim for Chris. A good day! Soon, my grandma Gene will be calling and that is always a highlight of every Sunday!!

:: Whole30 is going really well! I'm two weeks in, two weeks to go.

:: This coming Saturday is the January crop! I'm looking forward to that!! It will be at Kim's house and I need to figure out what I want to work on.

:: Monday, we are taking both puppers to the vet for their annual shots. We're also going to talk to the vet about Ocho -- two things. One, he has an odd spot on his side that doesn't seem to be getting better. Two, he is 11 now and seems to be losing weight, even though he is still eating the same amount and has a great appetite. So, just checking in on our boy's health.

I hope your week ahead will be lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment