January 10, 2018

Mid Week Post!

Hello, blog world! Happy Wednesday!

The week is progressing nicely...it's the first full week of work in awhile. After having two 4-day weeks due to holidays, this definitely feels longer!

:: Tomorrow morning, we have a mini VIP presentation first thing.

:: Tomorrow afternoon, we should be getting our RV heater fixed! The repair guy finally figured out what was wrong, had the part delivered, and fixed it. Now he'll come and put it back into our RV. Perfect timing -- we've had glorious weather in the 70s the past few days, but another cold front is coming.

:: I'm reading the newest Harry Potter book...this one is outside of the main series and is a continuation of the characters as adults. It is also written in play format, which is very different. It is definitely not as good as the regular books, and I'm not sure how the story will end up. We shall see.

:: I did read Wonder, and that was so, so good. Such a feel-good story! Can't wait to go see the movie!

:: This weekend is wide open and I am looking forward to that big time.

:: I got a book today that I ordered, about essential oils for dogs. I'm curious to see what can be done with them. I've already started using some lavender oil on a spot Ocho has on his side...we'll see how that progresses!

:: Chris has a long swim workout this evening, followed by a run in the park. Then he'll be home to us!

:: Tonight is salmon and asparagus...mmm!! For this Whole30, I am going to cook all of our dinners from my new Whole30 Fast & Easy cookbook -- so far, everything has been very tasty!!

:: Hope you are all well!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love hearing how things are going! PTS

Post a Comment