:: We are finally up to Friday...so, one more day of work, and then off we go into the sunset! :) I can't even tell you how excited I am!!!
:: In the mail today, we receieved ANOTHER anniversary gift from my mom and Randy. So very excited to see what it was. A dvd of our wedding!! Randy took video that day, and they had it made into a dvd for us to forever have a memory of that day. A video was not something I thought I wanted, and hadn't planned for at all while doing all the prep work for the wedding. I am so grateful that Randy decided to video that day for us...it really is a priceless gift to be able to see it now, a year later!!! I wanted to upload a snippet here for you guys to see...but I couldn't figure it out. Alas.
:: Sooo bummed out. SYTYCD last night...was it good??? Because when I started watching, I was able to see the first dance and that's it. The channel went out here in our town, so the majority of the recording is just a recorded message. Blah!!! I had high hopes that they would show it this evening, before showing the results show. But no. So, I'll have to hope for lots of review on the results show.
:: Lots to do this evening. Packing for the weekend getaway...wrapping of anniversary gifts...filling out of cards...figuring out how to get our wedding cake to Fredericksburg without it melting :) Oh, and let's not forget a workout in there. If I have some time when all that is said and done, I need to begin doing some freshening up of Ms. Kim's blog, as requested...
:: I had a bit of a blast from the past this week...an old air force friend, Karla, emailed me! She stumbled upon my blog and has been keeping up with me for a few weeks. What a pleasant surprise! She has a lovely family, and a new blog...Hi Karla!!!
Well, I need to get started on this to-do list...I'll have the laptop with me on our trip, so it's possible I'll be posting! :) Have a great weekend!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary weekend! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend together...so happy you get to go and celebrate! As for Karla...I think she must have found you through me...she reads my blog and I have you as one of my friends on there...how great that she emailed you...she is on facebook too...so another avenue! I will always be thankful the AF brought us together and we have remained friends...have a fantastic weekend! Lots of love!
Aww What a sweet gift from Mom and Randy! I know it will be something you treasure forever.
I know you guys are going to have a wonderful trip this weekend. Live it up! Enjoy the time together.
I hate that SYTYCD was messed up to! From the looks of the results show snidbits we miss a lot!!
Hope this day passes quickly for you so you guys can hit the road!
Just wanted to let you know I made the Waldorf salad of yours tonight and we loved it. I will definately be making it again and again!! Thank you for sharing the recipe and I'd love to see more that you have tried and enjoyed!!
Post a Comment