
Love this skirt from Victoria's Secret...it's been in the catalog forever, but I just have never broken down and bought it. Maybe next summer, ha! While I'm on the wish list, I'll go ahead and take a body like hers too! :)
I also have a very large collection of "K"s going, but I have nowhere to display them! I need some shelving, but it can't be too deep. Shallow shelves, and with hooks maybe even, because I have a few that need to hang. I like these because they match our office furniture...and they are shallow...

But I also really like these, because of the hooks...

For travel bags, there are some cute bags at Lug Travel. This hot pink messenger bag is pretty cool...and big enough to carry all day while sightseeing...

It's about time for me to upgrade my cell phone...I've narrowed it down to two choices...the Blackberry Pearl (in white) or the LG Vu (which Aspen just got for her birthday)...the Vu has a full keyboard while the Pearl has 2 letters to each key. That's better than the 3 letters per key on my Razr, but...
I prefer the look of the white Blackberry and don't know if the fingerprints on the Vu would bother me. Also don't know how I feel about the touch screen! Oh, a dilemma...


Purple Onion has so many great, cheap, unmounted stamps...these are two that I would use all the time...


And with my new switch over to the Eat Clean lifestyle, this cookbook would be great. She has quite a few yummy looking recipes in the her book that I just read, but a whole cookbook worth would be even better.
1 comment:
I always enjoy looking at your wish list. :) I hope your able to get them all soon!
Post a Comment