I did truly enjoy every bite of the home made chocolate ice cream at Navajo Grill. The Dr. Pepper I had at lunch today was just ok. The wine...I've enjoyed the wine! Just empty calories there, and will need to enjoy only every now and then once we get home...
I'm looking forward to getting home and back on a regimented eating schedule though. I happen to quite like that! And I happen to quite like Eating Clean. :)
I'm excited to learn more...we ordered this book and I can't wait for it to arrive from Amazon:

It should hopefully arrive this week. I also ordered a subscription to this quarterly magazine:

Who knew such a thing existed! I am excited to get my first issue, though it says it will be October before the first one arrives.
Did you know that Tosca has a website? And a blog? You can also sign up for the Eat Clean e- newsletter, and the Clean Eating magazine e-newsletter. These are good sources for information. There are some recipes on the Eat Clean website...right now, there's a chicken nugget recipe that I'm going to try this coming week.
Anybody done with the book? Anybody starting to eat this way? Let me hear from you guys...
Now, in parting...a really great quote I stumbled upon the other day. Just perfect.
"In marriage, you are not you, and you are not not-you. You are a new entity altogether: a dynamic creation, becoming what you will be while remaining what you are."
Had a fabulous anniversary weekend...scroll down for a recap and photos if you haven't seen it yet...

1 comment:
Loved the quote...so pretty! I also loved seeing the anniversary weekend photos. I have only been to Fredricksburg once and it was a drive through thing...would love to get to go there if we get back to Abilene. I am so proud of your eating clean. I would love to look into it after Brandon gets back...I have too much on my plate with getting my two little ones to eat without adding that on my list...but I am interested! So glad your weekend was great, you deserved it.
Post a Comment