But, it is time to say goodbye...to my Pink Razr...

Such a cute little phone. But man, is it difficult to text with this thing. Three letters per key, having to push multiple times to get your letter/symbol. Takes me forever to text! And now that we have the unlimited texting plan, that just won't do!!
So, Chris and I were eligible for phone upgrades on our plan. Aspen just got her new Vu with the touchscreen, and we almost went with those. They are very cool phones. But the touch screen shows so many fingerprints, and I know that that would drive me bonkers after awhile! Chris too. So, we both opted for this:

The Blackberry Curve...two of them should arrive on our doorstep tomorrow, yay!! Chris ordered them last night without me knowing, and was trying to keep it a secret until they arrived. But, he is horrible with surprises, and spilled the beans at like 9:00 this morning! :)
This has a full keyboard and makes texting sooo much easier. Can't wait to get it!!!
There are lots of choices for protective "skins"...I love this one, but it's an adhesive skin and I'm not too keen on sticking something on there.

I'll probably go with something more like this...just a silicone wrap. Maybe in this green. Maybe in just black.


1 comment:
Oh girl! I love texting! What network are you on? Is it unlimited to everybody like mine???? I see potential here....I'll e-mail you my cell phone number.
And let me know how you like the Blackberry...I'm still kicking myself for not getting one when we changed cell companies...
Post a Comment