August 31, 2010

just a handful

:: Well, last night Chris and I did the Fit Test for P90X...basically, the pre-test to tell where your fitness level is before you begin the three months of pure hellish torture. The Fit Test was rough, I will admit! We are both sore today, just from it. You're also supposed to take "before" photos, and then more photos at the 30, 60 and 90 day marks. We're going to take those this evening (scary, oi), and hopefully begin the program on Monday at the latest. We'll be getting up quite early in the morning before work, to get it out of the way first thing. I am really hopeful for some serious results. I hope to be able to share with you here, in 90 days time, my new hot "after" photos!!!!

:: I'm hosting bunko tomorrow evening at our house, and am looking very forward to it! We look to have a group of 8, so not quite as rowdy as normal! :)

:: We showed our house today, and there is a realtor open house tomorrow morning. Then an open house this Sunday. We'll see how it goes.

:: I realy love Shaq...we enjoy his Shaq Vs. show and he always, always, always reminds me of my step-dad Pat. The body style for sure, but also his personality and humor. It makes me smile. ;)

:: Can't even think of a fifth bullet, so it's not quite a handful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment