January 18, 2006

a burning question

So, here's what I'd like to know today...everybody, participate now! :) Don't be shy!

If your house was on fire, and you only had time to grab ONE material item (your family and pets are all safe and sound), what is the prized possession you would take with you?




This is what I would grab...my favorite picture of me and my mother, when I was a child. I wouldn't have time to gather up all of my cherished scrapbooks, unfortunately...

Let me hear yours...I'm off to scrapbook now! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tough question ~ I'm sure photo related as well and I guess pushed for an answer it would be my Cardinal album or the Big C album as it is affectionatly referred to now!

I'm hearing a lot of scrapbooking lately ~ should I be worried???

Kim :) said...

Oh my goodness! this is VERY VERY Tough!!!!! If I couldn't grab ALL my scrappbooks I would have to say...Kelsey and Brandons Baby album... Geeze that is really a tough question!!

Anonymous said...

Kelley,
Yes, I often do visit and read your blog. You're very talented! I also appreciate you for sharing some of my weekly messages and/or thoughts with your blogger friends and visitors. Keep up your wonderful creative work! Kind regards. Dieter

Post a Comment