January 20, 2006

so dang excited



Tonight is date night with my baby! I am so excited to spend an evening with him, have a nice dinner, and watch Memoirs of a Geisha!

This movie seriously better rock. I haven't been so excited about a movie in a long time. I love the story, love this actress, and from the previews, it looks like an incredibly beautiful movie. Which I love! So...movie review will definitely be coming!

Also on tap for the weekend...Saturday is the monthly crop, this month at Kim's house. Am looking very forward to spending time with my friends and getting some pages done. Will see how well I can stick to the "healthy eating" plan on crop day...I'm taking veggies and dip, instead of chocolate like I usually do, so that is half the battle!

Happy Weekend to everyone! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Kim :) said...

Can't wait to hear how date night went and how the movie was. See you tomorrow! Be prepared to get some work done!! :)

Anonymous said...

How was the movie? Hope you had a nice time.

SuburbanMom said...

How did you like the movie?? and SO jealous about the crop :)

Anonymous said...

I am dying to see this movie. The book was an all time favorite of mine.

mcc

Post a Comment