March 06, 2006

faux pas?

So...here's my question to all my blog friends...

Do you consider it a faux pas to wear an MP3 player while grocery shopping??

I think that grocery shopping is seriously the most boring chore on the planet. I don't like chit chatting with the people that work there or the other customers, I want to get in, get it done, and get home. I don't want to try the samples, I don't want to get stuck behind the same people aisle after aisle.

I get a little agitated at the grocery store.


:)

So, I was thinking that maybe I could wear my MP3 player and listen to some of my favorite music while I'm shopping. Maybe that would make me a little less agitated. But I just don't know if that is socially acceptable...

Let me know your thoughts on this very, very important matter... :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would probably start another trend and before you know it everyone in the grocery store would have on their MP3 player.

Kim :) said...

Very Very important Matter indeed!! I say GO FOR IT!! You can still politely smile to someone in the isle beside you if they look your way, and even take it off while paying out, but while shopping.. why not enjoy your favorite tunes!

Cory said...

I'm all for the tunes. I don't have enough time to listen to them in the first place, so shopping is perfect!

SuburbanMom said...

Mais non.

No faux pas.

Rock on sister friend.

Jackie said...

You listen to your music all you want. Just don't have it so loud that everyone within 15 feet can hear it and I think you'll be fine!

Post a Comment