March 12, 2006

i feel productive

And that's always a good thing!

I had a pretty good to-do list for the weekend...let me share my productivity with you...

1 :: While Chris was working late Friday evening, Aspen and I headed to the mall to do some shoe shopping. I was on the hunt for some new black high heels for work. Found nothing, nothing, and more nothing.

2 :: Wrote a few thank you notes, cards, etc. Into the mail tomorrow...

3 :: Created a frame for my "buddy" Pat through work...her birthday is this coming week. Into the mail tomorrow as well. It turned out cute, I think she'll like it. And this was my FIRST EVER time using Mod Podge...WOW, that stuff is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Why have I waited so long to use that stuff??

4 :: Researched plane tickets for my trip to St. Louis for my mom's wedding...

5 :: Finished up all of the tax stuff for our business, and have it all ready to drop off at the accountant tomorrow at lunch.


6 :: Went out for more shoe shopping with Aspen, and had some success this time...in fact, found TWO fair for LESS than the price I was willing to pay for one, so bought them both!

7 :: Went and took some pictures in our neighborhood with Chris and Aspen...

8 :: Went to a 4:30 soccer game on Saturday and enjoyed watching our girls skunk the other team 9 -0. Those are always fun.

9 :: Cleaned the house from top to bottom...

10 :: Did about 9 loads of laundry...

11 :: Went to Target for a long list of necessities, then grocery shopped (and yes, I wore my MP3 player for the first time and didn't get any weird looks! it did help move the process along a bit...I'll be doing this from now on!!).

12 :: Went through quite a few old Creating Keepsake magazines, cut out stuff that I like to put in my idea journals, and pitched them...dwindling the pile down little by little...

13 :: Bought a TON of white plastic hangers and managed to get rid of all the wire hangers in our closets...yay!

Things on my to-do list that I didn't get around to: working on designing an invitation for my mom's wedding open house, figuring out how to display my Ring of Friends tags, and a few other odds and ends...

Now I am poop-op-y-dooped! 10:00 p.m. and it's the first time I've sat down to do something for ME all day!

Another week begins...I've got a few things on tap for the week to post about...may this week be filled with happiness and joy and serenity...

3 comments:

Kim :) said...

yeah!! glad that you were so productive this weekend! I was too! Feels wonderful. Looking forward to what you have on tap to post about!!

Jackie said...

Feel the jealous voodoo coming your way sister? LOL

I'm glad you got so much done, I felt tired just reading your list! My weekend wasn't anywhere near as productive as yours, unfortunately. Saturday, I didn't get ANYTHING done. Well, I managed a shower. And prepared one meal. Ash was feeling just good enough to be a monumental pain in the butt. Nothing made her happy...she whined and cried and pouted all day long. But she was MUCH better Sunday, thank goodness.

Hope this week is great for you!

Anonymous said...

Can't decide if your list made me tired or if it motivated me ~ guess the week will tell. Very happy for you though. And 2 pairs of shoes ~ that is one thing I hate more than anything to shop for so I think that is a major accomplishment! Happy Week to you!

Post a Comment