March 13, 2006

photo walk

Our house is in a neighborhood that has a golf course...and the golf course has a little waterfall area that can be picturesque. Aspen was dying to use her camera on Saturday, so we took a little walk to the waterfall. Unfortunately everything is still pretty dead, and there was no water flowing...but we took some pictures anyway. Here are a few that I took...



I like this one of Aspen on the honeycomb textured bench...



Here is Aspen, the budding photographer...she looks so intense, I had to snap this one...



Aspen atop the rock formation...



Like this one better than the posed one I got. She was just about to fall off the rock in this one, and I got a real smile out of her...



Just a pinecone...but really quite beautiful in its own right, isn't it?? I like to find beauty in forgotten places...

Maybe we'll try to take some more pics once the water gets flowing this summer...will make for a more beautiful background...

4 comments:

Paul said...

Aspen is a great name. I wish that I had thought of it.

Kim :) said...

Ohh, I love these pictures! Aspen is following in yours and Chris's footsteps with that camera it looks. :) I Love it! The pinecone picture is great!

SuburbanMom said...

Love, LOVE the first picture :)

Jackie said...

Love the photos. That's one of my favorite things to do; just get out on a beautiful day and snap away!

Post a Comment