May 15, 2006

baskets, ribbon, & yarn



Okay, okay...so I have this theory. It's a pretty good one.

It goes like this. If you find something you like, and don't buy it, that's great willpower. However. IF you continue to think about this item over and over again, for at least a day, that item really needs to be yours. That's all there is to it.

So...here are the pink/green baskets that I found at Target over the weekend. Yep, the baskets I walked away from. And thought about all day Sunday. Thought about all day Monday. Told people about. So. They're mine now.

Went to Target after my walk with Kim, and there was only ONE set left. Bingo! Not only that, they were on sale! They weren't on sale the other day. So, this was definitely meant to be. All mine...




Here's my lovely new basket, filled with nothing but goodness...oodles and oodles of ribbons. Heaven in a basket.



And along the same lines of ribbon...yarn. Soft, fuzzy, fuschia yarn. Look at this adorable yarn I'm using to make my next scarf!! I'm in love with it! I find myself just sitting there, stroking it. Can't wait until it is a scarf around my neck. Will be very cozy. I'm making it very very long, so I can wrap it around a few times. I'm really loving these fatter needles too...the knitting is going much faster!! Right now, I've got about 15-20 inches done. I'm well on my way!

Okay, that's all for tonight...I'm off to go figure out some games to play at my crop this weekend!

1 comment:

Kim :) said...

oh my goodness. That basket was manufactured with you in mind!! I can't believe you passed on it the first time. I like your theory! Glad you went back for then and they were on sale! Yeah. :)

That scarf is looking very pretty, and oh so Kelley! Love it. Makes me realize I need to bring mine back out and work on it some more. Perhaps by next winter I would have it done then! lol

Can't wait to see what games you are working up over there for the crop Saturday!

Post a Comment