April 29, 2009

four thoughts for hump day

:: Went on a bike ride this evening, next to Chris while he ran. Haven't done that in awhile, and it was certainly nice. His hip has been hurting, not sure why...but it made his run uncomfortable. Hopefully he'll be back to normal soon, without too much pain in the meantime.

:: Idol was interesting this evening...I'm not sure I actually believe that Adam was in the bottom two...I think Idol did that for the drama. My pick was Matt to leave, so all is well...

:: Come Monday (Clean Nazi), one thing I'm going to be starting back up is my daily food log. I did that for a long time, and then stopped for some reason. I definitely feel more accountable when I know I will be logging it on my spreadsheet. So, that's a good way to help me get back on track.

:: I don't think I have mentioned my book situation...I was reading "Henry and June" by Anais Nin...I only made it halfway through the book and finally had to put it aside. It is rare that I don't finish a book, especially after spending money on it. But I was not into that one AT ALL, and it was going nowhere fast for me. So, I bought a new one, and am liking it much, much more! This one is "Belong to Me" by Marisa de los Santos. This is actually the second book about the same characters, a sequel to a book I read last year. I will give my thoughts on it once I'm done...but, I would definitely stay away from "Henry and June"! :)

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I really enjoyed Belong to Me, read it in my book club!! Hope you like it too!

Post a Comment