May 05, 2009

another day

:: Making a hashbrown casserole to take to bunko tomorrow night...no, I will not be partaking, but thought the girls would like it.

:: Did 2 miles around the campus tonight while Aspen had practice...

:: Hubs comes home tomorrow, yayyyyyyyyy!!! I miss him! Can't wait to get him at the airport...

:: DWTS shocker!!!! I have to tell you, Ty has grown on me...he is so charming! And his dancing has really improved. I was still shocked that America picked him over Lil Kim, and I must say, pleased!

:: Idol is recorded, and that is next on my list...

:: Had a work day filled with stupid printer problems. Big Mamma, as we affectionately call our Xerox 6060, has been very cantankerous lately. It's getting tiresome!!!

:: Looking very forward to bunko...it will be at Kim's and we'll actually have 12 people there. Lately, we've been playing with only 8, so it will feel like a huge crowd!

:: I'm nearing the end of my book and just want to read read read! Whew, she really threw a doozy in there! Joanna, since you've read this book, I will be emailing you soon because I have a couple questions...

:: Time to log my food, watch Idol, and hopefully finish my book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment