May 19, 2009

change of pace

So, I thought I would take a break from my normal "bulleted spewage of thoughts" and share a few of the layouts I finished at the crop over the weekend. This is all of the single pages I did...I was too lazy to photograph the two page spreads and stitch them together. Maybe another time. For now, here are 8 pages for your viewing enjoyment...


Smooth Move :: just a simple one of some cute photos of us doing crazy jumps, in 05...


Ewww :: had to document the lovely skunk experience we had in 04, in the garage of our old house...


Smile :: me and mom from a St. Louis visit a few years ago...


:: Halloween - trick or treat :: a very simple one of Aspen's 06 Disco Diva costume...


Friend :: me and Kim from 05...


Aspen's First Flight on an Airplane :: our 08 flight to Boston was Aspen's first experience on a plane...


Blueberry Hill :: documenting our tourist stop to Blueberry Hill in St. Louis in 06...


Authentic :: Cute photos of Aspen blowing bubbles one day in 05...

Maybe I can get a few more done over this long holiday weekend...here's hoping!

1 comment:

Kim :) said...

OH! I haven't seen any of these. :) I love them great job!! Thanks for posting.

Post a Comment