May 13, 2009

stress-free

:: This evening after work, I headed over to Kim's house for a candle party. My friend Terry has started to sell Gold Canyon candles, and we had a good time at the party. And I was very excited to find that they have my very favorite scent of all, green apple. I bought a medium jar candle, 4 votives, and what they call a pod, which goes into a warmer. I'm excited to receive them and get my house smelling yummy...and I'll be hosting a party in July for her...

:: American Idol...went down as I suspected. I'm voting for Kris!

:: Another great day at work...I accomplished so much, and felt so stress-free. Ahhhh.

:: Our CEO threw an impromptu Pizza Party today at lunch, and our whole company had fun! He even created a Scategories game for us to play...a good time was had by all...

:: This drives me CRAZY. Nearly all of my shirts have a tiny hole in the front middle, near the bottom. Same spot on all the shirts. What is causing this???? My friend Kris mentioned that she was having this same problem, and discovered that her kitchen counter had a little rough edge that was causing it. After inspection, I can find no such reason. What is the deal???

:: I'm pretty much back on the Clean track (minus the pizza party today), but I'm finding some difficulties. I'm not sure why, but I'm puffy and have even gained a little weight. Not acceptable. I think I need to make a few tweaks to get myself completely where I want to be. Tweaks like less bread, less nuts, less sea salt. More veggies in place of some fruit (I eat a ton of fruit). And one thing I've noticed is that I probably eat too much at dinner. If I'm supposed to be eating 6 meals a day, at around 400 calories for each meal, I'm definitely blowing that out of the water at dinner. Also, I lighten up a bit on the weekends, and I think that break in routine is messing me up. So, I'm going to try those few things and see how it goes.

:: Now, it's treadmill time...just me and my Friends...

3 comments:

Kim :) said...

thanks so much for coming to the party! It was fun having you here.

The pizza party was great today! yet another way our boss shows how much he cares!

I think with a little tweaking you will find what makes you feel the puffy feeling and you'll do great!

Joanna said...

Now that is just weird! I have the same problem with the holes in the shirt!!

Susan said...

Totally have the same shirt problem!!! What is that? I might have to drive up and crash the candle party!

Post a Comment