May 21, 2009

this and that



:: Haven't shared a photo of my boy in awhile...this morning, he found himself a sunbeam to lay in and I had to snap this pic before I left for work. He is a joy...

:: I watched Extra tonight, and Adam Lambert was on...the whole show was pretty much about him. Uhhhhh...didn't anyone tell Extra that it was KRIS who won American Idol?? Not Adam? That rubbed me all kinds of wrong!

:: My show started tonight....ahhhhh. I love So You Think You Can Dance! It's just the auditions now, but still love it. I wish I could still dance...this show makes me want to move...

:: We had a gorgeous day today...70 degrees, sunny, just a little wind. Near perfect. And I was cooped up inside for most of the day! I did get to run an errand around 2:30 to pick up my annual reports from being bound, and I jammed to Linkin Park the whole way...

:: Loving
this song...stumbled upon it when buying songs on iTunes, and love what it says...Let Love Be...

:: I'm sure there are smells in this world that you just can't stand right?? I have my fair share...like juniper and gardenia...Little Man's death breath...chewing tobacco...gasoline...and now I have a new one to add to the list. The smell of lunch meat on my hands. Ug.

:: Time to hit the treadmill and work off some pounds...

No comments:

Post a Comment