April 10, 2014

adios

Well, this will be the last blog post from me for awhile! I will be out in the middle of the ocean for 6 glorious days!!!!

:: One more day of work ahead...I've got things fairly set for when I'm gone. Just need to finalize tomorrow and see what pops up throughout the day.

:: Stuff is ready to be put into the suitcases tomorrow after work...

:: Stopping at the dry cleaner on the way home. Having a diaper shower at work for Addison's baby girl. Taking some photos taken for the new FDLIC website. A few other odds and ends. Then getting in the car and heading to Dallas.

:: Poppy chewed up my favorite hand felted donkey this evening -- I made the mistake of putting it on the floor (I was taking it to work for the photos tomorrow), and when I realized she had taken it it was too late. Legs torn off, ears gone. My favorite little Quinten. So sad, blah.

Ok, time for a good night of sleep!! I hope you all have a great week ahead! I will post when we return!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment