April 21, 2014

back from paradise

:: Hello to all! I am back from paradise, and am getting back into the swing of things.

:: We arrived back at our house on Saturday night around 11:30...unpacked, and talked with Mimi and Aspen and loved up our pups. Then Sunday was the Easter service at church, and we volunteered there as well. Then Easter lunch, and then lots and lots of laundry and grocery shopping. Lots happening!

:: I will gradually tell you the stories of our cruise as the time allows...be patient, and lots of photos to come! It was an amazing, relaxing trip.

:: Lots to catch up on -- Aspen's senior prom, our cruise, Easter, etc. At the same time, I have lots of projects needing my attention now -- my friend Amy's wedding invitation package, Aspen's senior announcements, an Ireland tshirt, etc. I'll plug away as I can.

Hope you are all well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment