April 09, 2014

two more

:: Time is ticking down! One day at a time.

:: Work was good today -- I feel like I have been able to accomplish a lot, so that helps my stress level. Let's have two more days just like that, and I will feel great walking out that door at 5:00 on Friday!

:: Did 3:00 zumba today -- 15 minutes of fun fun! Too short for my liking, but gives a good break to the day. I am looking forward to the full session tomorrow after work.

:: We ended up not attending our life group this evening. We hated to miss, but our to do list is too long. Chris needed to get the grass cut, so he needed those day light hours.

:: I realized a minute ago that I had said that popcorn was the thing I missed the most while I was on Whole 30, and I have not even had any yet. I guess I didn't miss it as much as I thought? I have had sushi, honey, and dark 70%+ chocolate. I believe that is it so far. We'll see what the cruise holds. I'll be having some treats on there for sure! The key, for me, will be to get back to normal as quickly as possible upon returning home. That is where it gets me every single time. That is where I am going to need some support. Once I am in the zone, I am in it. Once I have a few treats though, I start to lose my motivation. No! I have worked too hard for this 15 pounds to gain it all back again. I am done doing the yo yo dance.

:: I received my April Birchbox today and it was full of goodies! I got a lotion, an eye liner, a nail polish, a granola bar. And a sample of a really nice smelling orange perfume that is $100 bottle for the full size! Can't wait to wear it! Love getting my Birchbox, it's such a fun surprise to see what is in there each month.

:: Also received my new black sandal heels today and they fit perfect. Love them!! Just in time for the cruise!

:: Two more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment