April 08, 2014

happy 64th birthday to mimi

:: Accomplished some good stuff today -- more tomorrow!

:: After work, Chris and I squeezed in our workouts -- he did mile repeats on the treadmill and I did 20 minutes on the Beast and then arms/legs. Felt good!

:: Mimi met us at work, and we rode together to Red Lobster. There we met Aspen and Grayson for a nice birthday dinner for Mimi. After our meal (which, by the way, we were able to use Aspen's Olive Garden Darden discount, which was $23 off!!!!), we headed home for gifts and the honeybun cake I made for her. It was a nice evening.


:: This morning, I went to the dentist. Had some xrays done, and had a cleaning; all is good on that front! She gave me a bag full of: new toothbrush, 3 little Scopes, 2 toothpastes and a floss. Typically I get one of each. Was she trying to tell me something?? :)

:: Wanted to share this photo of Aspen and her boyfriend Grayson, too -- cuties!


:: Got my third tanning done this evening when we got home -- I'm using a new sunless tan lotion that is working pretty well. Can't be pasty white on our cruise, no sir!

:: Need to finish up my book study chapter, so more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment