April 07, 2014

one day down

:: Busy busy day...got a lot done and that felt good. Ran two errands after work and then went to my 5th wellness workshop. The speaker this week was not good at all. He would say three words, then say "Ummmmmm, uhhhh, ummm" and then finish his sentence. It was a very, very long hour and I didn't learn anything from him. When he told one woman, "Yes, be sure to season your food well! Spices, salsa, anything you like. Dip your veggies into Ranch dressing" I pretty much discounted everything he said up to that point and after.

:: We celebrated a birthday in our department today and that is always fun!

:: I made a delicious omelet and some spinach for dinner...the family had fish sticks, tator tots and mac/cheese. I made it home early from my workshop so we were all actually able to eat together, for some of the time.

:: Tomorrow is Mimi's birthday! She will be 64 years young...we'll be going to Red Lobster for her birthday dinner, and Aspen's boyfriend Grayson will be joining us. Should be a fun evening.

:: Not much else to report -- just in "get it done mode"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment