July 16, 2014

quick thoughts

:: I was able to load up all of Aspen's photos, and hopefully she will get home in time this evening to go through some of them. We are anxious to hear stories!!! From my quick browse through, this one jumped out at me and I wanted to share:


So beautiful there! Fun photos to come!

:: Today was a bit frustrating at work, but my workout helped to relieve some stress after work. I also made a pit stop to visit my donkey Huck -- that helped too!

:: Chris is busy booking our long weekend trip to Fredericksburg for our 7th anniversary!!! Can't believe we are coming up on 7 years. Wowza! Can't wait to spend time with my sweet hubby in our favorite place!

:: Watching SYTYCD -- such a good dancers. Still sticking with Ricky for the win!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment