July 15, 2014

today

Well, Tuesday is in the books...

:: Super busy at work...nearing the "drowning" feeling. Need to make mucho progress tomorrow so I can make that feeling go away.

:: I'm doing CARDIO week this week -- no weights, and upping the cardio time. Felt the need.

:: We picked Aspen up at the church at 12:30 am, and talked with her for about two hours...so happy to have her home! She is full of stories. She took about 1500 photos (I have trained her well!!). I uploaded them tonight and we will soon go through them all and hear her stories.

:: Dragging a bit from missing some sleep last night...need to catch up tonight!

:: Aspen has spent the day with Blake...those two sure did miss each other. He stayed for dinner tonight -- beef stroganoff :)

:: We're discussing the things we'd like to do around the house to finish it up -- it's quite a list. Need to figure out a plan. And get some things done.

That's all I've got I suppose -- brain dead tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment