August 13, 2014

a few tidbits

:: Super sore from workout #2 today...whew. My knees had deep aches in them. Workout #3 today was not as intense thankfully. Tough but not a killer. Tomorrow - zumba!! If I can move :)

:: Chris is planning a trail ride tomorrow evening with some of the guys...I think he is really looking forward to it! One of his tires had a whole in it so he replaced the tube and he is all set to go now!

:: My delicious dinner streak is continuing! Tonight's was sooooo good! I have a southwestern chicken crock pot recipe that I make, but today I switched out and used stew meat instead. It was incredible!!! There is also nothing so good as coming home from work to dinner already cooked!

:: Our VIP presentation went well today...another one is scheduled for next week...

:: Having the house sprayed on Friday for spiders and scorpions...yep, it's time...

:: Aspen's interview at the day care went well today. They told her she has the job if she wants it. She'll go to her other two interviews this week and then make her decision.

:: I finished "Chasing Hope" -- pretty good story...have not settled on a new one yet, but am thinking maybe Love Wins...


No comments:

Post a Comment