August 12, 2014

a tuesday like every other

:: Workout #2 was ROUGH today. But I did the whole thing and I am proud! I wasn't so sure, toward the end, that I would be able to finish it. The very last exercise is always a doozy and it took everything I had. I feel results coming my way!

:: Eating is back on track and doing well there. Pounds that were gained are dropping off.

:: We've got VIPs in the office tomorrow -- our presentation is at 2:30. Here we go again!

:: Aspen has a job interview at a church day care tomorrow, and an interview at Dillards on Thursday. She isn't getting many hours at Olive Garden, so she is needing to find a job that either can supplement that or take the place of it completely. We'll see how it goes.

:: We stopped to visit Huck on our way home this evening...we haven't seen him in awhile. He came over to the fence when he saw us, and he had gotten a haircut and a bath it looked like! He looked so dapper! He was quite happy to see us, and it was a highlight of the day for sure!!

:: I'm nearing the end of my book -- then the big decision of what to read next...my list of possibilities is quite long! Since I am about to finish a novel, I will probably read something educational next...

:: Mimi had her first day of work today at her new job at CVS...it seems like she had a really great day! Everyone there was very nice, and she even got started on the register. We'll see how it goes, but she thinks she is going to enjoy it. She works again on Thursday and Saturday.

:: Made a super delicious dinner tonight -- buttermilk chicken nuggets, roasted veggies (carrots, onion, radishes), and brown rice with mushrooms, green onion and shallots. Mmmmmm!

:: Ok, that's all I've got...adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment