August 11, 2014

back to reality

:: Back to work, back to work...it's always difficult to change the mind set over. From relaxation to go go go. Took me until about 10:30 to go through emails and get caught up on everything, and then I had plenty to do to keep me quite busy the rest of the day. It does make a girl feel missed when as soon as you sit down, people are piled up in your doorway telling you how awful the week was, how much happened, how much they MISSED you. Translated -- job security because no one wants to do your job! I wear so many different hats, that it affects a lot of people :)

:: After work, I did the first workout of my new plan -- whew it was rough. By the time I got to the end, my arms were mush and I didn't think I'd make it through the last exercise grouping. I will most definitely be very sore tomorrow. But that won't stop me -- tomorrow, workout #2!

:: Made salmon, roasted sweet potatoes and salad for dinner, so yummy! Chris has dedicated himself to eating more healthy foods and losing some weight for his upcoming half marathon, and he did very well on his first day today!! He had a healthy breakfast, and even a snack! This is a man who eats breakfast only half the time and never ever snacks during the day. I am proud of him!

:: I am about 3/4 done with the current book I am reading, and it has been a good story -- Chasing Hope -- I am anxious to see how it wraps up.

:: I am very excited to receive a fun purchase I made from Amazon over the weekend -- I have really, really been wanting this...and then this just came out so I had to get it too!! I really dig Ed Sheeran. And these little cuties...just because!


:: I am also thinking about purchasing some eyeglasses from an online shop...I'm a bit leary but they have a 30 day return policy. So if I don't like them, I can send them right on back. I am really loving these. Not sure if I would want the black or the brown...I'm getting my eyes checked next month, and may bite the bullet then and give the site a chance.



:: Alrighty, that is all I've got!!

No comments:

Post a Comment