August 14, 2014

ended on a bad note

:: Did zumba this evening and had so much fun! Was great to switch it up. Zumba is moving to Mondays starting next week, so will need to change my workouts around.

:: Work was good today until about 4:00 -- and then a big issue was uncovered and I left there completely stressed out. Will have to deal with that mess in the morning. I shot off a very unhappy email right at 5:00, so they are expecting my call. Hopefully there is a pleasing solution. Please pray! It involves one of our persnickity clients of course.

:: I just bought my mom's 60th birthday present!!! :)

:: Aspen had an interview at Dillards today, and they offered her the job! She will be making a lot more money than she is at Olive Garden, so she is going to stop working there and just work at Dillards. No need to try to work both since the money is good. Yay!! They were willing to work with her upcoming school schedule, so it is going to be good all around I think! She is very excited. She gets to wear cute clothes to work, and will also get a discount :)

:: As we speak, Chris is out at a trail with the boys, riding his new mountain bike. It is apparently a pretty intense trail and he was a little nervous. He has done a lot of riding on the roads, but the trails are a totally different experience. I'm praying that he comes home with no broken bones! And that he had fun and has a new fun thing to do with the guys.

:: Not much else to report today. Looking forward to the weekend, so hopefully I can get through Friday in one piece. No plans and that is nice! What are you doing this weekend???

No comments:

Post a Comment