September 29, 2014

a good day

:: I hope you had a great Monday!

:: I went to the eye doctor today...everything looks good! I've been having some trouble with my contacts and we talked about that. I have a lot of eye strain, almost as soon as I put them in. They feel fine in my eyes, just strained above my eyes. My prescription did change a little, so that may have been part of it. She also wants to try me out on some different types of contacts. Right now, I wear one contact for a month and then switch. I take them out to sleep. She wants for me to try a daily contact. Wear it that day and then trash it. I am going to try one brand for a week, and then switch to another brand the second week. Then we will reassess. Hopefully I can find some relief; as it is now, I often have to take them out at lunch and switch to my glasses. Fingers crossed! I also planned to order my new glasses this evening, but there was a number missing on my prescription...calling on that tomorrow! Excited to get them!

:: Chris and Aspen went on a date tonight -- they are seeing a scary movie! So glad he has someone to watch those with, because that person is sure not me!!

:: I made a new recipe tonight and it was really good. Mimi really liked it! Spaghetti squash and chicken, topped with slices of tomato. Topped with mozzerella and parmesan if desired. Making it again, I would cook the squash less so it was crispier -- I found it mushier than my preference. But, I will make this again!

:: The scale was good to me today...showed a smaller number than last week, so that's a good thing. Last week was tough, like I said. It was motivating to see progress. Continuing on.

:: Zumba was so fun tonight! I thoroughly enjoyed myself! We did a new one and I loved the song! Need to look for it :)

Time to relax :)

No comments:

Post a Comment