September 28, 2014

fun weekend

:: Oh how Monday looms :)

:: Friday evening, I had dinner with a friend from our life group named Megan. She is going through a rough time and we talked and laughed a lot. She is a kook! We ate at Red Robin, and afterwards I did some grocery shopping for the crop and then met Chris and Mimi (who had gone on a dinner date themselves!) at Mad Coffee for Gelato (them, not me). It was a good evening!

:: Saturday, I got up and got the house ready for the crop, and premade our enchiladas for lunch. The girls began arriving around 10:15 or so. Me, Kim, Terry and Roxanne. It was a nice relaxing day with friends, and the dogs did great -- even Poppy! I worked on figuring out what to do with my Project Life album, and think I may have found a solution. Maybe. I also did some research on where I can now do my photo printing, and I think I am going to try Shutterfly next. Snapfish is the cheapest, but I have heard some bad reviews on them. So. Beyond that, I worked on sizing some photos. Not an overly productive day for me, but it was still enjoyable!! They left around 6:00, and Chris got home around 8:00. We met Aspen for dinner at Jason's Deli, and then rented The Other Women with Cameron Diaz. It was pretty funny!

:: Sunday, after church, the normal chores. An easy dinner. Now time to relax!

:: I've made it 7 days into my third Whole30...it was tough. Especially the weekend. But I did it. Moving onward. I am preparing a bit more for the week ahead, and made some egg muffins for breakfast. A little more effort might help. With 7 days under my belt, it should get easier now. It's those first days of withdrawl that are the toughest.

:: I have an eye appointment tomorrow, and am thinking my contact prescription may have changed. My contacts have really been bothering me lately, and giving me headaches. I also will be getting some new glasses after the appointment, and know the ones that I am going to try. Fingers crossed!

:: We have our employee luncheon on Friday -- looking forward to that!

:: On Saturday, I am trying to talk Chris into seeing Gone Girl with me -- I read the book and it was so good, so I can't wait to see the movie!! I'm interested in Ben Affleck as the main character, which seems like an odd choice. It is not how I pictured him. Gotta see it though!!!

Have a great week ahead!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just signed up for Shutterfly too as a couple of my cropping buds use it and like it. Will see! PTS

Post a Comment