September 25, 2014

thursday

:: I've got a crick in my shoulder and I can't get it to go away. May need to schedule a massage.

:: Was NOT feeling my workout tonight. I did 30 minutes of cardio and that was really pushing it. Some days are just that way.

:: Homemade fish nuggets for dinner, with steamed broccoli and cauliflower, and pineapple. Yum!

:: My sunburn from the drag races is beginning to peel :( So my nose and upper lip look just lovely!

:: We found out today that our good friend, Jon, is in fact cancer free! That had found another spot (melanoma) but they were able to get all of it. They confirmed today!!

:: One of the new couples in our life group found out today that the husband has MS. He is 29. He is an air force pilot who will now have to find a different line of work. They need lots of prayers -- Heather and Andy...

:: I'm having dinner tomorrow evening with my friend Megan from our life group...we are headed to Red Robin. Looking forward to getting together with her. Chris and Mimi are going to have a date night!

:: I'm wishing it was Friday...but that's ok. One more day! Then the crop is this weekend at my house. Need to figure out what to make the ladies for lunch. Chris says enchiladas...which would be easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment