October 15, 2014

a few things

:: My Cardinals need to step it up!! I am rooting for them -- would love for them to make it to the World Series :) There's nothing better. Come on Cards!!!!

:: Our Life Group was cancelled this evening because child care at the church was cancelled tonight; so I was able to workout and then we came home for leftovers. Nice relaxing evening. Chris is paying bills and I am about to do some book study reading.

:: I'm not sure if I mentioned here that I signed up for one shipment of StitchFix? I looked back a bit and couldn't find anything. Basically, I filled out a long profile of my tastes, and on October 27th I will receive a shipment of 5 pieces -- clothing, accessories, etc. Of those 5 pieces, I can decide to keep them all (and receive a 25% discount); keep whatever I like and send the rest back; or keep nothing. There is a $20 "styling fee" for the shipment -- if I keep nothing, then the $20 is just for that. If I keep anything, that $20 goes toward the purchase of those things. Shipping to and from is free. They send you a bag to ship things back in. I felt that it was worth a try and I am excited to see what they decide to send me from the profile details I provided. They also take a look at my pinterest fashion board, and get an idea of what I like. Stitch Fix -- a pretty cool idea. If I happen to like it, I can sign up for more shipments, at whatever intervals I want -- monthly, quarterly, whatever. When I get my shipment at the end of the month, I'll post pics of everything with a "review" and what I decided to keep :)

:: Nothing much else to report this evening...hope you have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment