October 16, 2014

happy boss' day

:: Ah, I can see Friday ahead and that makes me happy!

:: Had a lovely Boss' Day today! My peeps gifted me with a Willow Tree girl for Appreciation, and a beautiful turquoise infinity scarf, along with a handmade donkey card :) What more could a girl ask for? I truly have a wonderful team, they make my job easy every day. I'm luckier than most!

:: Made delicious pesto pitas for dinner, and added some green chiles to a few of them. I really love the flavor of the mild chiles, and it definitely was delicious! I also enjoyed a bit of Muskat from V. Sattui Winery in Napa (sweet nectar that is in my top 5!) and that in itself is a wonderful way to end a day!

:: Did 45 minutes on the Beast this evening. I feel like I am floundering without a plan. This weekend, I need to spend some time developing a plan for my workouts and my food.

:: Reading for one book study is done...now onto reading for the second one. I also gave in and started a novel as well. :) So sue me!

:: I may be seeing a movie this Saturday with my friend Megan...waiting to hear affirmative on that one. I'm looking forward to another low-key weekend. NEXT weekend is busy -- I'm taking photos Friday evening of a proposal (!), Saturday I am attending the monthly crop and the hostess has three donkeys (!), and Sunday at 9:00 am, I am leaving for a 4-day business trip to San Diego with my boss Jeff. So this down time will be nice!

:: Time to do some reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment