October 19, 2014

great weekend

:: We really enjoyed our weekend! Hope you did too!

:: Friday evening, Chris and I had dinner at Wing Stop and it was yummy! I tried the boneless wings and yes, they were good -- but they were just not as "magical" as the regular wings :)  Then we stopped at Kohls (I got a shirt and some perfume)...and Academy (Chris finally "bit the bullet" and bought the gun he's been eyeballing for months - pun intended!!).

:: Saturday, Chris and I did a 15 mile ride/run...later in the afternoon, Chris and I had lunch at Enchilada Express (Chris' new fave), and then I went to see "This is Where I Leave You" with my friend Megan. That was a pretty good movie. Then I came home and made the grocery list and Chris worked in the yard. That evening, Chris and I had dinner at Brick Oven Pizza -- it was a nice date night with my man, but we have decided that they are doing something different with their pizza. It is good, but not as good as it used to be. Afterwards, we had some gelato at Mad Coffee to round out our date. I love that man!

:: Sunday, we really enjoyed our church service! Then I did the grocery shopping while Chris went to a neighborhood meeting. They are forming a committee to keep things in order, and Chris is the vice president now. Laundry, cleaned the floor, etc. Then I made some delicious fish tacos for dinner with mango salsa and guacamole sauce. Mmm mmmm! Chris and I ate out on the back porch with the water fountain going. Very peaceful. Loved it. Then Aspen got home, and we all watched The Walking Dead -- it was an interesting episode. Not as intense as normal, but there were certainly some interesting developments. Father Gabriel -- hmmmmm.

:: This week ahead should be fairly normal...and then the weekend will be fun! Proposal photos, crop day, and then jetting off to San Diego :) Hope you have a great week ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment