October 20, 2014

tuesday tidbits

:: Today was a fine day...

:: Work was productive; and my boss also met for about an hour getting our plan in place for our upcoming business trip to San Diego. We are staying at The Bristol, and it is a short walk to the convention center. Now to determine where we want to eat in the evenings, and if there is any fun activity we'd like to do. I've never been to San Diego, should be fun!

:: I talked with my eye doctor today. Since the two trial contacts I tested didn't really improve anything, she wants to test out two different types. I need to find time to get across town to get those.

:: Today was my coworker Kathy's birthday! We celebrated her, because she is a blessing!

:: My other coworker Allison returned from her week and a half vacation -- her and her parents went to Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Kansas! Whew! It is good to have her back.

:: Zumba was great, I enjoyed it immensely!

:: I stopped to visit Huck when I picked Chris up from his run...he was happy to see us, and we fed him some leaves.

:: I made a pretty yummy dinner tonight -- chicken/mushroom/onion/bell pepper kabobs and spaghetti squash with a creamy mushroom sauce. Yum!! And all healthy too.

:: Tomorrow I have my book study at lunch. Looking forward to it!

:: Tonight I need to finish reading for my other book study, which is Wednesday...

:: I am also enjoying the novel I am reading called The Blue Bistro by Elin Hilderbrand. I'm about halfway through and it has been entertaining. A beachy, easy read -- which is nice to read right now, to break up the book studies!

:: I'm off to...read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment