October 21, 2014

today

:: Great workout this evening -- cardio and three sets of arm workouts. Tom, the guy who gave me some exercise plans, mentioned that he is starting to see some good definition in my back. That was nice to hear!

:: I made a delicious dinner tonight! Mmm! Hamburgers with roasted asparagus and baked potatoes. Yuuum!

:: Not much else to report...tomorrow, we have our life group. We haven't had it the past two weeks, so I am looking forward to it. And I will miss it next week due to my business trip.

:: I have to admit -- I think I am done with Dancing with the Stars...I gave it a few weeks and it is just really not grabbing me. Yes, there are a few really good ones. But meh. I'd rather read :) I also watched my recordings of The Voice, and I just can't get into that really either. I'm just not huge on tv and committing to a show is something I have trouble with!

:: For now, that's all I've got!!

No comments:

Post a Comment