October 22, 2014

good day

Hi there! Wednesday came and has almost went. It was just a typical day.

:: Jeff and I finalized our plans for San Diego! We decided to go see the Broadway show Jersey Boys while we are there. It is the last performance in San Diego, and we are going on Sunday evening. Looking forward to that! We decided which classes/sessions we are going to attend, etc. All set.

:: Began training with Allison today -- at the first of the year, she is going to take on a portion of my workload to help free me up. I am grateful to her openness.

:: We had life group tonight, after it being cancelled the last two weeks. It was good to be back together and to learn. Steven is really a great teacher and I take something from his lessons each week. We are blessed to have him as our leader.

:: I'm nearing the end of my novel now and am at the point where I want to read read read and finish it up. There is a point in every book where I get like this. Like in Casual Vacancy, that point was about Chapter 2 :) That, though, was me wanting to finish because the story was no good. This is me wanting to finish because I am looking forward to seeing how it ends. Bit of a difference.

:: My StitchFix has shipped!!! I am ridiculously excited to receive it! I hope it gets here before I leave for my trip. I will be able to check the tracking tomorrow to see when the delivery will be here. I can't wait to see what they have sent to me!

:: I received an update from my mom today -- Randy gets to return to work on Monday! That is great news because that means he is healing well from his surgeries. Prayers in the works!

:: That's all I've got!!

No comments:

Post a Comment