October 23, 2014

:: Today I rearranged my office at work! For a few reasons. First, my computer monitor was nestled underneath a row of cabinets with a bright light right above it. The cabinets also prevented me from raising the height of the monitor. With the contact problems I've been wrestling with, I feel that that extra light might've been making things too intense. So we will see if moving it away from the light helps. I also reduced the intensity of the brightness of my screen. That might help too. In the new location, I was able to raise the monitor about 6 inches more, and now it is at eye level and I no longer have to stoop. That might help with the shoulder cricks I've been getting. So, we shall see. If it works better here, Jeff has offered to buy a mount to put the monitor on in this new location so I don't have to stack it on books :)

:: Now, however, everything is backwards in my office and that will certainly take some getting used to!!! I am a creature of habit.

:: Tomorrow is Friday, yippie! Be thinking of me around 6:00 tomorrow evening...I'll be prepping to take some proposal photos in very low light -- candles. They will be arriving at 6:30, so I have 30 minutes to test and get things figured out!

:: I finished The Blue Bistro this morning -- good book. The ending was a tad weak, but overall I really enjoyed the read. What next????? I don't think I currently have any novels. All of it is "better myself" books. I can only read so many of those at one time. Currently have two going with the book studies. So no more! May look for one for my Kindle.

:: Hope you all had a great day! Tomorrow we are that much closer to the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment