October 26, 2014

pooped!

:: Hello there!! I am writing this from my hotel room in beautiful San Diego!

:: Friday evening, I had the honor of taking photos of a proposal! It went well and I was able to get some good shots for them! Afterwards, Chris and I had dinner at Cotton Patch and then headed home -- I had an awful headache :(

:: Saturday, I spent the day scrapbooking at the monthly crop. Roxanne was the hostess and she lives out in the country. She has three donkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took a ton of photos and went into the pen with them, and was in absolute heaven!!!! I visited with them about three times and can't wait to see those sweeties again! I'll post pics in the next few days.

:: Saturday evening, we went over to Jon and Nadene's for dinner -- what a lovely evening we had with them! They are really an amazing couple and we love them. Need to spend more time with them. Nadene made us a delicious dinner and dessert, and we brought the wine and beer :) Afterwards, we did a quick grocery shopping for the week and then I packed up for my trip and fell into bed around 12:30.

:: Sunday morning, Chris dropped me off at the airport at 8:30, and Jeff and I began our journey to San Diego! First flight was perfect. The second flight, from Dallas to San Diego, was delayed for three hours. Three hours of sitting ON THE PLANE. They could not get the cargo doors open. That took forever. Then they finally got them open and loaded all of the luggage. But then they could not get the doors closed. Oi. Once we finally got in the air, it was almost a three hour flight. That was way too long on a plane. Exhausting! We made it to our hotel -- The Bristol, which is very nice! Then we had a quick dinner of pizza and then headed to the theater to see the Broadway production of Jersey Boys! What a fantastic show about the Four Seasons group. Loved it!!!!

:: I am exhausted. It is almost 10:00 here, but in reality it is almost 12:00 at home. Whew. The wake up call will come bright and early tomorrow for another full day. Tomorrow the key note speaker is Magic Johnson (the basketball player)!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to that!

:: I will be working on a post about my first StitchFix delivery!!!!!!!!! It came in on Saturday and I had so much fun going through it. Definitely a fun experience. I'll do it again. Not every month, not even every other month. But periodically. (It isn't cheap!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment