October 14, 2014

tuesday

:: Quiet, productive day today...in casual clothes too! I was able to wear my new riding boots today and they looked so cute! Very comfy too. Yay for casual dress the rest of the week!

:: Today was my first session of the book study I am part of. It went well, and the next five weeks should be interesting. More reading for next week, and some homework too!

:: After work, one of our executives had a moving sale...so a lot of us headed over there to see what we could find. I walked away with $5.00 :) I got a comfy casual dress from Old Navy, a vest for work from Express, a cute tshirt from Express, a cardigan from Ann Taylor Loft, and a sleep tank top from Old Navy. Luckily, too, everything fit perfectly! Even better.

:: The southwestern beef stew was delicious this evening! Big thanks to hubby for getting it going at lunch!! I made some roasted zuchinni to go with it, and that turned out well too. Great dinner tonight!

:: Our life group is cancelled for tomorrow evening, but we are deciding whether we want to join a group tomorrow that is going to Love & Care Ministry, to hand out meals to the homeless.

:: Thank you for prayers, for Kim's mother-in-law! Her surgery went well today and she is in a great frame of mind and ready to begin healing!

:: I think I shall...relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment