October 13, 2014

good day

:: Monday was pretty good to me -- work was good and fairly quiet. A lot of people are out of the office this week. We found out, also, that we'll have casual days the rest of the week and that makes me oh so happy!

:: Zumba was cut short this evening, Vanessa's iPod was not charged! We did a quick video and that was that -- so I finished up with some weights as well.

:: This evening, Chris has gone to one tv for football and I have gone to the other for DWTS...and I am recording The Voice -- might need to start watching that too now that auditions are over!

:: I feel 100% better today, thankfully. Geesh, what a weird weekend I had.

:: I have some homework to do for my book study lunch tomorrow, and just got it today! So need to get that going. I realized a bit ago that I have a crockpot meal planned for tomorrow and it has to be put on at lunch -- only I won't be home for lunch, I'll be at my book study! Chris has kindly agreed to take care of it for me, whew!!!

:: Aspen also cleaned out her closet today and I have a pile of clothes to go through -- I might be finding myself some new cute things! Need to go through that as well. Lots going on :)

:: Please say a few prayers for my friend Kim's mother-in-law -- she will be having a knee replacement surgery tomorrow! I'll be thinking of her...

:: Time to get a few things done -- bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment