October 01, 2014

a wee post

:: Today, I have not a lot to share...it was just a standard day of work, Subway for dinner, life group...

:: Life Group was good though...we are still talking about how God uses our mates to speak to us, and how we need to make sure we keep the channels open between us and our spouse. And about all the ways that those channels get blocked, and about the ways we can gauge where we stand with our spouse at any given time. Interesting stuff. Chris and I talked about channels last night at dinner, and I think it is always good to get into the deep stuff together. We think so differently!

:: We had fitful sleep last night, as Ocho was not feeling well and kept pawing at his crate door. We were up and down with him multiple times. He seems to be fine today, so hopefully he will sleep much, much better tonight. Please.

:: My new glasses shipped today so I should be receiving them in a few days. Can't wait! I hope they fit and look good on me -- I've never bought glasses online!

::That's all I've got :)

No comments:

Post a Comment