October 02, 2014

my day

:: A nice, easy dinner of leftovers tonight. Ahhh. Minimal prep and minimal cleanup. Nice.

:: Had a slower day than normal today, but dealt with some drama. Will have to deal with more of it tomorrow.

:: But fun news, Chris and I are seeing Gone Girl tomorrow at 9:15 and I can not wait!!!! Buying the tickets on fandango right after this! Opening day!

:: Last night I was able to get some pages preplanned for the October crop...will try for more tonight!

:: My book, The Casual Vacancy...a few things are beginning to happen now that are picking up a bit. Thankfully. I'm sorry though, waiting until you're 70% through the book is way too long to wait! That is way, way too much character set up!!! We shall see how it ends.

:: What is your favorite book????

:: Mimi and Aspen are both working this evening, so it is a nice, relaxing, quiet evening for us tonight -- love it!

:: This crick in my shoulder has outstayed its welcome. Ready for it to be gone now.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I don't think I made it halfway through The Casual Vacancy before giving up. Too many books, too little time. ;-) Let me know if it's worth hanging in there til the end. I've started the Outlander series and I really enjoyed the first book. I don't think I could ever pick a favorite book! (Besides the Bible) ~Jackie

Post a Comment