December 30, 2014

Preparing for the New Year


For the new year, I am going to focus my goals on Mind/Body/Soul. I want to be as concise as possible, and make it possible for me to focus on a few important things.

 Mind
: Read two leadership books
: Further education on food {It Starts with Food, Wheat Belly (William Davis), Eat Your Way Lean (Lauren Gleisberg), Paleo (Loren Cordain) etc.}

Body
: January Week 1 - no sugar, increase water
: January Week 2 - plus no dairy, increase water
: January Week 3 - plus no grain, increase water
: January Week 4 - plus no legumes, rice, corn, increase water
: February - Whole30
: Remainder of Year - Paleo

Soul
: Pray more consistently with Chris
: Grow through a spiritual mentor (possibly Nadene)

I am looking forward to 2015! What about you? I'd love to hear one of your resolutions or goals for the new year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goal is to just make it thru each day.
Mom

Post a Comment