January 01, 2015

Day one of 2015! It was good and relaxing! We were iced in, yet again. We slept in a bit, and had some breakfast. Chris started two new wine kits. I backed up all 7500 + photos from 2014 on our external drive and on cd. That took quite awhile.

I also did some good reading in my It Starts with Food book. I'm looking forward to receiving the two additional books I ordered to work on one of my 2015 goals -- they should be here sometime next week from Amazon! I also purchased a downloaded book, and will print that at work and get to reading it too. Lots of knowledge awaits me!

In terms of 2015 goals, I started week 1 today, which is no sugar. It has been a successful day!

Back to work (for me) tomorrow. We will see how the new Fusion does on the ice. Could be a long 10 minute commute. I plan to take my lunch and eat there, so that I don't have to make the trek 4 times. Please pray for me!

Time to go watch The Jane Austen Book Club and relax...and Chris is going to watch with me!!! :) Yay!!!!!

* The New Year's Eve post is below, as well as the 2015 goal post, in case you haven't seen those!

No comments:

Post a Comment