March 25, 2015

:: Today was another gorgeous Spring day! Loving the weather. Hope the weekend ahead is just as nice!

:: I wanted to share some pics of a few dresses I've bought recently! The first one is from Loft (Ann Taylor)...it is kind of difficult to see in the photo, but it is a thick white material, and there is a nice white on white texture. It has a really cute shape and can be dressed up or down. The second one is from Steinmart, and looks a little different in the photo...I feel like mine is a little longer. It comes closer to my knees than this photo! Mine is also a little more loose. I am actually wearing the bright dress today and I have received a ton of compliments! So nice! So, between these two and then the maxi dress I bought from Stitch Fix, I think I should be good for Aruba!



::Not much else to report -- work was fairly calm and productive too. Chris ran after work, and then we had Subway for dinner. Another day in the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment