May 12, 2015

Howdy! We are nearing the end of Tuesday...just had tacos for dinner, complete with delicious guacamole (my favorite)...nom nom!

:: Tomorrow I am having lunch with my friend Nadene, I'm looking forward to it!!

:: Work has been crazy -- one of my direct mail reps is on vacation and won't return until Thursday...it's been quite busy going through her emails and trying to figure things out. It is difficult to jump into someone else's work! I can jump in to Allison's because I trained her and she does things exactly like I do :) Susie has her slightly different own way of doing things!

:: My eating has been a bit crazy lately...I'm reigning it in this week! There was the cruise, then my birthday celebration week, then last week out of town. I've enjoyed a bunch of junk, but can feel a swift downward spiral coming on if I don't get control now! I'm being conservative this week, and then next week I plan to jump back to healthy completely. I can't stress this enough -- what we eat greatly affects how we feel. Currently, I am so incredibly sluggish. I am still so tired when I wake up in the morning. I barely have any energy for my workouts. All I want to do is take a nap! I've only gained a few pounds, but I feel like I am carrying about 10 extra. I've had a headache for a week, and it's possible that my eating is to blame. Our eating affects everything. It really is quite crazy.

:: I am excited that Sawyer and Meghan made it through to The Voice finale! Can't wait to watch it next week!!!

:: I found out today that the next season of So You Think You Can Dance is coming on in three weeks!!!!!! June 1! Yay! I was just thinking about it the other day, wondering when it would be back. Super excited!

:: That's all for tonight! :) Maybe I will go start a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment